Laser cut fences
Powder-coated laser panels have quickly become one of the most preferred products in our portfolio, due to their outstanding design. The reason being one of our customers’ favourite, is because their appearance is aesthetically, but also more economically advantageous compared to the typical wrought iron fences. The panels cut by laser from “Fence Systems Ltd.” can simply take you to the next level or Wonderland.
Thanks to the modern fiber laser we can turn them into fabulous decors from sheets of aluminum, brass, copper, plain and stainless steel. The innovative technology we use, makes the manufacturing process very precise, fast and flexible, which on the other hand allows us to turn into reality even the boldest ideas of our customers. In addition, the materials processed by laser cutting are characterized by high smoothness, excellent quality of the cuts and do not require any additional processing.
The powder coating makes them resistant to sunlight and outdoor temperature changes. The color variety of powder paints is huge. This advanced method of coating offers an extremely high level of corrosion protection and an excellent aesthetic appearance.
This innovative fence type can be applied to endless projects and depends entirely on the imagination of the customer – laser metal plates can be used as elements for interior and exterior. It can be applied to the following:
- fences and fence panels;
- panels for walls and ceilings;
- partition walls;
- decorations of buildings;
- dressing of outdoor units of air conditioners;
- wearing radiators on residential, commercial and public sites;
- window decoration;
- home and garden decoration and much more.
Our fences give a unique aesthetic and futuristic look to buildings and open spaces, and are incredibly beautiful. Decorative panels are a new stage in the decoration with unlimited choices of ornaments for decoration.
Maximum dimensions for cutting metal sheets: 6000 x 2000 mm.
Maximum thickness of the cut sheets:
- Black sheet steel: ST37 from 0.5 to 20 mm, ST52 from 0.6 to 20 mm;
- Non-ferrous metals: aluminum from 0.5 to 10 mm, copper from 0.5 to 6.0 mm, brass from 0.5 to 6.0 mm, stainless steel from 0.5 to 12 mm, titanium from 0.5 to 5.0 mm;
- Galvanized sheet metal: from 0.6 to 5.0 mm;
View, download PDF
Solutions and Projects